Giti Introduces Four Mixed Service Commercial Truck Tires to North America
Giti Tire (USA) is introducing two all position and two drive position mixed service commercial truck tires in North America.
The GAM851, available in the 385/65R22.5, 425/65R22.5 and 445/65R22.5 sizes, features:
- Deep tread design with a cut and chip resistant compound resists tread tearing, impacts and casing damage in on/off road conditions.
- Bold three groove design provides even wear and reduced noise levels.
- Enhanced casing construction provides footprint for excellent handing.
- Outstanding traction in mud and snow.
The GAM835, available in 11R22.5, 315/80R22.5 and 11R24.5 sizes, features:
- Optimized tread width ratio delivers uniform block stiffness for even wear and long mileage.
- Three zigzag grooves with Y-style design increase traction and reduce stone retention.
- Shoulder stepped groove design improves casing protection, increased stability and driver comfort.
- Deep tread design with cut and chip resistant compound resists tread tearing, impacts and casing damage in on/off road conditions.
GDM635, available in 11R22.5 and 11R24.5 sizes, features:
- Strong independent block design delivers consistent traction.
- Ultra wide tread and deep grooves provide long service life in rugged conditions.
- Four steel belt construction contributes to durability and retreadability.
- Special cut/chip tread compound delivers dependable performance in aggressive conditions.
GDM686, available in 11R22.5, 12R22.5 and 315/80R22.5 sizes, features:
- Big block and wide groove design provides excellent stability on and off the highway.
- Aggressive directional deep tread design provides increased traction with excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Special cut and chip compound provides excellent performance in aggressive conditions.
“Mixed service tires must perform on the road and in the toughest off-road conditions. We’re confident that North American fleets will appreciate the outstanding traction, long tread wear and driver comfort that these new Giti tires deliver in all operating environments.”Armand AllaireExecutive Vice President, Commercial Sales, Giti Tire (USA) Ltd.
Giti Tire provides original equipment commercial truck tires to more than 300 models of trucks and buses worldwide and has successful commercial dealer networks across the globe.