Nearly 1500 acres and located in Chester County, South Carolina.
Construction is completed on the first of two 1.7 million square foot buildings.
Production surpassed 1 million tires in 2018.
• The 1,100+ acre site is located in Chester County, South Carolina.
• The first manufacturing facility in the USA for Giti Tire, this is Giti’s 8th tire manufacturing plant globally.
• The 1.7 state-of-the-art manufacturing plant and distribution center began production in October, 2017, and includes an R&D center relocated to South Carolina.
• The project is expected to create 1,700 new jobs over the next 10 years.
• Giti Tire’s $560 million investment has generated more than 500 jobs, with a plan to meet the job creation goal by 2024.
• 95% of our employees live in South Carolina, and 90% live in Chester and the surrounding counties.
• The new facility produces PCR/LT tires for the replacement market and automakers in North America.
• Additional increases in capacity are anticipated to follow market demand and Giti’s North American business growth.